NatMonitorGraph is an opensource win32 Nat Monitor client. This project was
inspired by Nicolas Gaillet's NATMonitor 1.5, but his version lacked of some
useful features so I decided to create my own application. Communication protocol
was based on Nicolas Gaillet and Simone Graudejus code - thank you guys!
(NatMonitorGraph is no longer developed, see below)
- resizeable window, resizeable graphs
- user-defined average load timing
- custom nickname and color support
- proper error handling
- view up to 10 minutes of history
- XML configuration file
- one second accuracy
- Legend window flickers a lot.
- No documentation
- Other, unknown. Development is stopped. I no longer use this software and it won't be
improved. If you want to takeover this project, e-mail me!
Download and links:
- NatMonitorGraph download page
(warning! Provided package contains unfinished code. It has worked for me but it may not work for you
- if it doesn't, learn C# and fix it yourself)
- NatMonitor daemon download page (project page here)
- Win32 natmonitor client of Nicolas Gaillet